Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ALL ART ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND IS NOT TO BE USED BY ANYONE EXCEPT ME

It has come to my attention that a website called "TATOOMENOW" has STOLEN MY ART WORK. Quite by accident I found my art on their site. There was a link back to this page, however, no one asked my permission, or talked to me about it, or paid me for it. They have probably done this to many, many artists across the net. They charge people to use my art they stole from me and others when they did nothing but lift it for their own personal use. They brag about working with "world class artists" and how large their library is, getting larger every day. Right, anyone who publishes is fair game! Plain and simple these people are crooks! I put in a request for them to remove my work--they said they get back to people in no more than an hour. That was hours ago and I've heard nothing. When I try to contact them they flip you back to the homepage, which is the page you are already on. No info is provided. You have to join up and give them all your information before you can get any further. They have the audacity to ask people to become affiliates with them so you can earn money through them--MORE MONEY FROM PILFERED ART.

 If you are an artist, check out this site, you may have your stolen art on it. This pirated art is theft plain and simple! They need to pay us. They know what they are doing and they have this copyright notice on their other site call "Tattoo Donkey" where you must send them info that proves you are the owner of the art or artist's representative. This is hogwash! They are thieves and they know it! It's a thoroughly disreputable organization! I don't have tattoos, don't get tattoos, don't want tattoos and would never have found it had I not done a search for analytics for my blog. I have no idea how long they have been using my art, but I can promise them I will sue their tattoos off if they don't remove my stolen art ASAP! If anyone else out there has had this problem with this site, I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment