Saturday, June 5, 2010

We are all queens in this family!



Sometimes a little pain causes flashes of inspiration that surpass the initiating incident. Case in point. I created this cartoon when after working my ass off  behind the scenes for a visit of the Queen of England  to our town about three years ago, I was somehow kept from seeing her up close and personal while others who had spent less time on the preparation for her visit were given the opportunity to serve her or meet her. I was fissed--I will not cuss here--but since this is catty, maybe I should say I was hissed!! So, after mucho anger and hurt feelings I took it out on my pencil and paper. Guess what, this brings it all back but I overcame and now I love, love, love this little cartoon cutie pie! But, if I ever get the chance to meet the Queen, I will.  I'm just putting it out there in the Universe-ya never know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment